The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Tuesday, June 26, 2007

2 more years...

That's right! I'm officially in my "late 20s" - in 2 years I will be 30! I can't believe how fast time has gone. It just seems like yesterday that I was graduating from high school and starting college. I had a great time celebrating my birthday a day early with my high school friends at Cuba Libre on June 19, and then the next day sweet Kara took me to lunch (I don't know why we didn't take pictures!) and then that night I went to Jaspers with my family. It was a great birthday! What a difference a year makes!


Lindsey and Reid - he loved being held by her!


Me, Linds, Sarah, Heather, Brittany, Cyndi, Courtney, Reid - who is NOT happy! He wanted to eat!








I think we'll wait until he's a little older to eat cake...

Pops and Reid


Our family (minus Lilly) :)

No comments: