The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Reid's First Trip

This past weekend we went to The Woodlands for Matt's regional work meeting. We had a great time and Reid did fantastic! Each night had a dinner theme night. Thursday night was Mardi Gras, and Friday was 70's night. Matt and I had fun dressing up, and we even got a little costume for our 70's baby!



Our friends - Lynette and Anson/ Mardi Gras Night


Reid's 70's outfit - and yes, his shirt is absolutely drenched from drool!

Our family in the 70's

2 comments:

Amber, Brian, and Bryson said...

You guys look great!! Reid it so cute. I can't wait to see him again. I am planning on going Stroller Skating again on July 5th if you are interested in going then. Hope to see you soon!

Nat Pat said...

Hey Meredith!
Just found your blog and was so excited to see your sweet baby boy! Congratulations! I think the last time I saw you was at Taylor's wedding. It looks like you are having so much fun being a mom.