The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10



Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Reid's First Trip

This past weekend we went to The Woodlands for Matt's regional work meeting. We had a great time and Reid did fantastic! Each night had a dinner theme night. Thursday night was Mardi Gras, and Friday was 70's night. Matt and I had fun dressing up, and we even got a little costume for our 70's baby!



Our friends - Lynette and Anson/ Mardi Gras Night


Reid's 70's outfit - and yes, his shirt is absolutely drenched from drool!

Our family in the 70's

2 comments:

Amber, Brian, and Bryson said...

You guys look great!! Reid it so cute. I can't wait to see him again. I am planning on going Stroller Skating again on July 5th if you are interested in going then. Hope to see you soon!

Josh, Nat, & Lily Pat said...

Hey Meredith!
Just found your blog and was so excited to see your sweet baby boy! Congratulations! I think the last time I saw you was at Taylor's wedding. It looks like you are having so much fun being a mom.