The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch

Monday we went to the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound with some friends of ours. This was one of the few times where Reid has been the only boy! It seems that a lot of our friends have had boys. This pumpkin patch was free and had some great photo ops! On my way home, I got lost (I took 35 going the wrong direction and ended up by TWU, which I know is not in the same direction as Allen) so it ended up taking me an hour and a half from the time I left the patch until I got home. I did get a new car, so I didn't mind the driving! :) Here are some pics with Reid and the pretty girls who came.

Sitting in the wagon (looking at Brynn who is getting him to smile)



Reid got lucky enough to get to sit in the laps of Sydney and Ally


Sydney, Reid, Ally and Hallie (who brought us all "Happy Hallieween" cookies - isn't that cute??


Ally and Reid going for the same pumpkin - or is he really just trying to hold her hand?

No comments: