The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Sunday, December 30, 2007

Heather and Tyler's Wedding

Matt and I had a super busy, super fun weekend. We had a good friend's wedding to attend - I was in the house party, so I had the wedding party luncheon on Friday afternoon, rehearsal that evening, and rehearsal dinner afterward. Then, of course, the wedding on Saturday night. My sister babysat on Friday during the day - thanks Corndog! I know Reid loved having you there! My parents babysat that night and then Matt's parents did on Saturday night. The wedding was beautiful and we had so much fun!!!

The bride and groom

Cyndi, Lindsey, Me, Brittany on the trolley heading to the reception

Sisters






Sunday was Matt's 3oth birthday! I can't believe that he is out of his twenties. We went to Texas De Brazil - his favorite restaurant- with his parents and my family.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

what a fun weekend out! how nice... :O) happy birthday matt! hope it was a memorable one!