The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Monday, March 17, 2008

First Easter Egg Hunt

I wasn't too upset that Reid missed the Easter Egg Hunt in the neighborhood because it was my turn to host playgroup today and so with it being close to Easter I had an egg hunt. Reid and I had so much fun seeing and visiting with our friends! We tried getting a group photo shoot, but it's so hard nowadays!!!

The group: Madeline, Reid, Tanner, Wyatt, Quinn, and a little bit of Hudson as he was toppling over - poor guy! Porter had already left because it was nap time!



What sweet friends to share!




A treasure! 2 Eggs! (or "bahs" to Reid) :)

2 comments:

Donnell Days said...

We had such a good time at the Easter egg hunt!!! Thanks so much for hosting...Hudson just loved his yellow sunglasses! :)

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

looks like so much fun!