Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes for Reid! The pediatric clinic just called and told us that they had misdiagnosed Reid and that he has bronchitis and not pneumonia. The radiologist looked at the x-rays and discovered the difference. Is that kind of mistake made by the doctor normal? Does it take a radiologist to truly be able to read x-rays? Treatment stays the same, but maybe recovery time is shorter. Halleluiah!
I'm always looking/listening for good songs to download, but whenever it comes time to do that, my mind goes blank! So, I'm hoping to get some good ideas for songs that I should add to my ipod. Here's a list of my top 11 fave songs that I've downloaded in no particular order:
1. "Amazing" by Janelle - such a beautiful song! It's the song that was on my slideshow of Reid's 1 year pics.
2. "Because of you" - sung by Kelly Clarkson and Reba McEntire. The duet is the best version of the song.
3. "Clumsy" - by Fergie. Such a fun song! Good work-out song.
4. "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne. Another fun and good work-out song.
5. "If You're Reading This" by Tim McGraw. I don't know why I love this song so much but I never get tired of it.
6. "Ohio (Come back to Texas)" - by Bowling for Soup. A funny, upbeat song. Great to run to!
7. "Photograph" by Nickelback. I love the beat to this song, and it's a good "high school memories" song (although I can't relate to the breaking into school part of the song! not me - I was the good girl!)
8. "Say" by John Mayor. I'm not a John Mayor fan, but for some reason I really like this song.
9. "See You Again" by Miley Cyrus. I know they play this song all the time on the radio, but I can't help it, I love it! Another great work-out song.
10. "Shout to the Lord" from Idol Gives Back. AWESOME song!!
11. "Tipsy" by J-Kwon the radio version. Ok, I had to add this song. This song always makes me laugh!
Happy Downloading!! Now, I'm ready to hear YOUR favorite songs!