The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sorry...

I don't know what is wrong with me!!! I just have not been in the blogging spirit! I've become real sporadic with checking blogs, and I just have not been motivated to update mine. So, now I feel so behind with what's been going on with everybody! I've missed my blogging buddies. My goal this weekend is to get caught up in blogland, and to update ours. I'll include Cabo pics, half marathon pics, and I know there are some others that I just can't think of right now. I know you're just on pins and needles to read more posts.....ha!!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I have been missing Meredith's blogs!! I check all the time to see if you have updates! It's been too long!

S, J, B, & S said...

we have missed you ... come back!! (not that i've been a good blogger either ... i can't talk!)

ThePoeFam said...

I have missed you so! Hurry back! :)

Dunhams said...

Yay! I've been missing you guys! I have totally been the same way lately though too...I've been reading everyone else's, but I'm so far behind on my own that I don't even know where to start. Such a job!