The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Monday, December 8, 2008

Chillin' with my Homies

Kara and I hosted playgroup and decided to kick off the holiday season pajama style! It was so nice to put on my pjs a little earlier than I usually do, and dress Reid in some cute Old Navy ones. The front of his pajamas said "Chillin' with my Homies" which I thought would be perfect for the occasion!! Everyone brought a kids' Christmas book and we did a little book exchange. (Thanks Sutton for our Charlie Brown Christmas book!) We moms decided that it's getting a little more difficult to have playgroup at a house with all of our wild men! We're already looking forward to our playgroup Christmas party at Brittney's!!!!
The bunch: Quinn, Porter, Sutton, Tanner, Reid, Landon, Hudson


Reid had just gotten up from his nap




Reid started putting on a show by doing circles on the upside down storage box


Reid is giving his good buddy Tanner a sweet hug


Tanner and Reid about to give each other "knuckles" :)


Opening his gift from Sutton...


Yay! A Charlie Brown Christmas book!

Sutton, Reid, Tanner, Landon - being their busy selves! Notice how they are each occupied with something!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very cute idea ~ I am copying this idea for our playgroup next week (somehow all of our friends have little girls - maybe we should introduce our playgroups in a few years down the road!).

Elyse said...

What a cute idea :) By the way...I tagged you for an award on my blog. Check it out when you have time.
~Elyse~

Annie said...

I love the kncukles picture!!! So cute! I am trying to teach Sutton! Reid needs to come over and help him with it- he can't get the whole make your hand a fist thing! hahah