The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Sunday, January 3, 2010

December Recap in Pictures, Part 1

December was one heck of a busy month and I loved every minute of it!  Next to my birthday month (yes, birthdays are a big deal for me and I like to celebrate the whole month), Christmastime is my favorite season!  I’m always a little sad when Christmas is over (and soon after I’m so over the cold weather and so ready for spring/summer!!)

We had lots of parties – pajama parties for moms and kids, evening family parties, a 1st annual Stock Christmas party – complete with a Santa, we even had a Santa Baby party for all the littles under one!  

 DSC_4331DSC_4339  DSC_4335DSC_4338  DSC_4337  DSC_4334 DSC_4344 DSC_4346

 DSC_4348 DSC_4349 DSC_4351

 DSC_4352 DSC_4360  DSC_4388

DSC_4401  DSC_4404

DSC_4413

3 comments:

Elyse said...

Oh my goodness...I could just eat those sweet smiles up! So precious! Can't wait for part 2.
~Elyse

Cara Carroll said...

I seriously can't get over how BIG Jace is getting!!! I mean, he's looking like such a little man! CRAZY!!! Looks like you guys had a FUN December!! And I agree with you...after Christmas, I'm SO over the cold and ready for flip flops and SPRING weather!!!! Love you, friend!

holley said...

What wonderful pictures, the boys are so cute! So you're already ready for #3? Catch up to us with 4 and you will have so much fun!! Question... how will you make a blog book? I've been wondering the best way to do that.