I was tagged by my sweet friend Natalie to tell all about my first main man (Reid is my second)!
1. Who is your man? Matthew Adam
2. How long have you been together? 7 years total, but 4 years married
3. How long did you date? We dated for 2 years, and were engaged for 1
4. How old is your man? 29 - the big '30' in December
5. Who eats more? hum...Matt laughed when he saw this question...unfortunately me since the last 16 months I've been either pregnant or breastfeeding! although, I must say that what I eat is healthier than what he eats, and Matt's in a "losing weight" mode (which basically means he hardly eats anything, so I think anybody would eat more than him!)
6. Who said "I love you" first? Matt
7. Who is taller? Matt (6') Me (5'6)
8. Who sings better? Me - I've never heard Matt sing, but when he whistles, he can't carry a tune!
9. Who is smarter? Matt's very smart, especially with math and finance (he was in the top 10 in high school/ summa cum laude in college), but I'm much better with kid stuff (and knowing random facts)!
10. Whose temper is worse? Me - I should have been a red head
11. Who does the laundry? Me again (but I usually am reminded by Matt when he runs out of any of the following: socks, board shorts, underwear)
12. Who takes out the garbage? I take it out of the compacter and Matt takes it to the trash can; he is the one who takes out the Diaper Genie trash because that GROSSES ME OUT!!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed, Matt is on the right
14. Who pays the bills? Definitely Matt - he's a financial planner so he handles all of our bills, investments, etc. If you were to ask me, "how much do you guys pay for...?" I would have absolutely no idea (I know, I know, I probably need to be more aware of our affairs...)
15. Who is better with the computer? depends - I can blog or any other fun thing on the computer, but Matt is good with software programs
16. Who mows the lawn? Matt hates yard work, and I'm not mowing, so we hire a company (if we can hire somebody to do something that neither of us likes to do, you can bet we'll think it's worth it to pay somebody!)
17. Who cooks dinner? Me - when we first married, I really didn't know how to cook. Matt had to teach me how to cook spaghetti! Now I enjoy it!
18. Who drives when you are together? We used to call "Not driving" and the one who called it last had to, but since having Reid Matt mainly drives...I think he feels more in control of our safety if he drives (or maybe he's just scared when I drive...)
19. Who pays when you go out? He does, even though we use the credit card and so no matter who pays it's coming from the same fund
20. Who is most stubborn? we both are! neither of us can budge and it makes it worse that we both also have strong wills!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? neither - see number 20 :)
22. Whose parents do you see the most? mine, since they live 45 minutes from us
23. Who kissed who first? Matt kissed me first after our 3rd date
24. Who asked who out? well...I say Matt, but Matt would say me (he asked me for our first "real" date - Olive Garden and bowling, but I called him first)
25. Who proposed? Matt - the week after I graduated from college
26. Who is more sensitive? definitely me
27. Who has more friends? Equal - we are both very blessed with lots of wonderful friends!
28. Who has more siblings? Me - I have 2 younger sisters (Brittany and Courtney)
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Matt would like to say him, but to quote "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" - "The man is the head of the family, but the wife is the neck and can make the head turn in whatever direction she wants" (ok, not sure if that's a direct quote, but you get the idea)
That was fun! I tag my dear friends in the Spring Babies group (Leslie, Summer, Nicole, Emily, Amanda (I would link you if you would post your blog!)