The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One Year Pics

I made an appointment with my friend, Summer, to take Reid's one-year pictures at the arboretum, but the morning that we went he was not feeling well at all. We had just been to the doctor the day before and discovered that he has allergies and needs to be on allergy medicine (since being on it, he has felt fantastic and no runny nose!) Needless to say, he was not the perfect photo model and so we met again at a park in Frisco to get some more. I've gotten the proofs back and I could not have asked for more perfect pictures! I am so impressed with them! Summer is so talented. She really captured the essence of Reid. Here are a couple that I just love!!!

15 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

What sweet pictures!! She did a fabulous job....she also had a great little model. So cute!

The Drama Mama said...

I had to come back to tell you thank you SO much for the comment!

I was sitting here, not able to go to sleep because I was enjoying the silence too much and your words were so encouraging!

I laughed out loud because I did want to cry when I lost the DP! Your words made me smile after a very long day! Thank you SO MUCH!!

Leslie said...

Love those pictures!! They look fantastic. I hope to get some with Summer soon.

The Penuels said...

Beautiful brown eyes!! We love you Reid :) Alli & Chapman

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

the pictures are awesome...reid is so cute! i can't wait to see the other ones!

Ashley said...

I sure do miss Summer's photo taking! I LOVE the ones she did of Reid, too perfect! Thanks for sharing :-)

Dunhams said...

Those are incredible! Reid is so sweet!

Brooke said...

Such great pictures! Reid looked like the perfect little model that day. Great job Summer!

Donnell Days said...

Those are WONDERFUL!!! He just looks so sweet in them! :)

Natalie said...

look at that precious face! and of course you can link to my blog - i did for yours, too :)

S, J, B, & S said...

Thanks so much for the sweet words. I loved photographing sweet Reid ... his eyes kill me ... they are so gorgeous! I can't wait to use some of the pics on my new website! :)

TeamRiss said...

He's so beautiful! They're great pics of him.

Nicole said...

he's gorgeous...you have quite the looker on your hands :)

Kara Wilson said...

Oh, Meredith, these pictures are AMAZING!! Reid is just THE cutest little boy!! His eyes are beautiful!! Love, love, love the pics!!!

Emily said...

These pictures are so great!!!