The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Precious Moments

As a mom, don't you just love those spontaneous moments that are just so precious? Reid loves to go into the laundry room/Lilly's room and shut the door. We'll come and knock on the door and joke with him. When I opened the door, I see him laying down with his head on Lilly's pillow bed (it's new so it wasn't dirty). Reid never just lies down, and I thought it was so cute! As soon as he saw me he got up, but then I said, "Oh, how sweet, are you going "night night" on Diddy's {Reid's word for Lilly} bed? Lie down and go "night night"!" So, he proceeded to do it again because I of course had to get pictures!!


4 comments:

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

that is so funny! i love it and even greater you got it on camera!!!

Donnell Days said...

Those pictures are too cute!!!! I love that you were able to get him to do it again so you could get some pictures. :)

Nicole said...

to darn funny! VERY cute Reid!

Jamie said...

OMG, this is hysterical! I love that you were able to capture this! Definitely a keeper for his wedding someday :-) He is such a handsome lil fellow!