The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Monday, April 28, 2008

Try This

I've discovered a new drink (well, new to me) at Starbucks and it has become an obsession!!! I was reading about drinks to get at Starbucks with not many calories and came across this

Caffè Misto/Café Au Lait Coffee and steamed milk
A one-to-one mix of fresh brewed Starbucks® coffee and steamed milk. Also known as Café Au Lait or Café Con Leche.





Also, a tip: it's not pronounced "Cafe au lat" but "Cafe ole" (who knew?) :) Another tip: most Starbucks call it a "Cafe Misto." I order mine with 3 splenda...so yes, I like coffee with my milk and sugar. ;) It has about 70 calories in it.


We went to Longview this weekend, and I forgot my camera, but Matt's mom took some really cute pictures of Reid and his cousin Natalee playing, so once I get those, I'll be posting!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh I'll have to try that! My favorite drink is the White Chocolate Mocha...NOT 70 calories!

Porter Carroll said...

Mere, Let's take the boys for a walk up to Starbucks and try this together! Maybe it won't take an hour and fifteen minutes this time! :)