The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Monday, June 9, 2008

15 month appt.

Today we had our 15 month appointment. I read that this 15th month is a big milestone month, but the appointment was really no big deal. I remember in the first 6 months whenever we'd go to the doctor, I'd go with my list of questions that were so huge at the time mainly regarding sleeping and eating. Today I didn't even bring a list with me! I just asked about giving him a multi-vitamin since he's so picky (I can if I want - the gummy kind), is it around the time where he will go down to 1 nap (depends on the child - some yes, some no), and then about discipline (they gave us a little handout about it). Then, they just asked a few developmental questions: is he saying 3-6 words, running, bending down and standing back up, and using a spoon or fork. Here are Reid's stats:

Weight: 22 lbs. (25th percentile)
Height: 31 and 1/4 (50-75th percentile)
Head: 18 and 3/4 (50th percentile)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad the apt went well. Reid always seem to be so ahead.
I have to also thank you for the tater tot recipe - all my boys loved it tonight.
See you soon!

The Rowe Crew said...

I was exactly like you...tons of questions at first and at her 18 mo. appointment I only had one :o).

He looks SO big in those spoon pics...I can't believe it. Way to go Reid!

Of COURSE you can use that idea...don't think I didn't copy it from some other blog I stalk :o)! Ha!

Oh yeah, we are trying that recipe tonight too, so thanks!

Emily K. said...

Campbell had his 2 month appointment today, and I had to go back home because I forgot my list of questions...glad to know I might not always have so much to ask!