The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy 5 Years!!

Matt and I celebrated 5 years of marriage on June 28. I can't believe that 5 years have passed! I feel like we've grown so much individually and as a couple in our time together. So much has happened in our lives since we started dating in 2000! Here are some pictures from over the years (I'll try to post some pics from college because I always love flashback pictures, but I just have to have my sister scan some!)



First Anniversary - Matt has actually lost about 45-50 pounds since our first 2 years of marriage:




3rd Anniversary (don't know what happened to 2nd and 4th anniversary, didn't take a pic on 5th):



We got our puppy Lilly in May 2005




One of the major benefits of Matt's job are the trips that he can earn. We love to travel, especially to beach places, and so it's perfect! We've been able to travel to some really cool places, but here are just a few pictures from Brazil and Costa Rica.



Matt and I in front of the Christ the Redeemer statue in Brazil (I'm 5 mos. pregnant)


Brazil beach



Costa Rica trip



A very cool (and so scary!) experience in Costa Rica, zipping through the rain forest among the trees!!


If you look closely, you can see Matt coming across the zip line


And, of course, one of the best parts of these last 5 years is expanding our family of 2 to a family of 3!



No comments: