The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Thursday, April 8, 2010

2 more videos for the family :)

It seems that videos are easier for me to upload and post than pictures. Although, I have so many pictures to post to the blog! AAGH!!! Oh well. Here's a video that I know family will enjoy. Reid is always singing. He also pretty much sings everything to the tune of "Heigh Ho the Derry-O" and just makes up different words to go with that song. Sometimes he even likes to narrate events to that tune. For example, "We're going to the store, we're going to the store, heigh-ho-the-derry-o, we're going to the store." So, the other night Reid was picking out which books he wanted to read, and he picked out this ABC book. He opened it and started to sing while pointing to the letters, which is what I do when I read him the book, so you know I had to get my video recorder and record him!

The other video is of Reid hopscotching. We go out and play chalk outside often when the weather is nice and while Jace is napping, and once when we were at the park Reid saw some little girls playing hopscotch, and ever since then he wants me to draw a hopscotch when we play chalk. At first, he would just run across the hopscotch, but the other day when we were out, he actually did hopscotch correctly. He's really turning into a little boy and leaving toddlerhood! Tear.





3 comments:

Gina said...

I just love these videos. Reid is such a cutie. I just want to give him a big hug. I hope you guys are doing well.

Chelsi said...

What a cutie! Love his singing and I am am impressed with his coordination hopscotching!

B.E.A.L. said...

I love these videos....he is so cute! That hopscotching is impressive that is a tough skill to master!