The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fun in the Sun

This summer has been different than all the other summers in my life! I haven't been able to get out and just lay out (imagine that). Summer invited us to hang out at her neighborhood pool and I thought, this will be great! I'll finally be able to get some sun! But, DUH! In order to actually get some color I have to be in the sun, which is exactly where I do not want Reid to be! Needless to say, I didn't get to get much sun, and even though I'm still the same color as I was when we began our fun sun day, we had a great time taking the babies in the pool, and of course, having a photo shoot.

Reid, Wyatt, Blake, Hudson

Jen & Tripp, Summer & Blake, Brooke & Wyatt, Me & Reid, Amanda & Hudson

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Reid Loves his hands as much as L&S do. The pool looks like so much fun!

S, J, B, & S said...

Hey Reid ... what's goin' on? Thanks for coming to swim with me on Tuesday! I can't wait to play again soon! Call me ...
Blake