The Northcutt Family blog

This is a crazy, beautiful life we lead. "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" -John 10:10




Monday, September 3, 2007

I Can't Believe I Went 2 Days Without Checking My Blog...


(I asked Matt what I should title this blog and he jokingly replied this, so I thought I'd go ahead and use it!) We went to Longview this weekend and had a great time visiting family, going on the lake, and eating. Reid loved riding on the boat...made him so relaxed! He and his cousin Natalee noticed each other a little more. Reid has also started to sit up a little better - when I say better I mean that he's not a complete rag doll! I was able to capture some sitting up moments before he toppled.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

looks like you had a fun weekend in longview! :) you are getting so big!

Leslie said...

Love the life jacket. I didn't know you could even get them that small. Looks like Reid had a blast.